SENDIN is committed to managing Quality, the Environment and Occupational Health and Safety in an integrated way in order to achieve zero defect and full respect for the environment. We aim to offer the best service to our customers, satisfy the requirements and needs of the social environment where we operate and generate working conditions that stimulate and develop our commitment to Quality, the Environment and Occupational Health and Safety, as well as the participation and teamwork of all our personnel and the accomplishment of Safety and Health at work.
Management takes the responsibility of implementing, maintaining and continuously improving the effectiveness of the Integrated System of Quality, the Environment and Occupational Health and Safety based on the standards ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14.001:2015, and those of the Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series (OHSAS).
This way, Management will be able to define the reference framework for the establishment and revision of specific objectives within the planning of the Integrated System for the Management of Quality, the Environment and Occupational Health and Safety, which are:
- Meeting the requirements of our customers and their Quality and Environmental expectations.
- Implementing the Integrated System of Quality, Environment and Occupational Health and Safety.
- Developing corrective and preventive actions against real or potential deviations based on the specifications.
- Doing so at the lowest possible price to become competitive and profitable, and to gain leadership in all areas.
- Getting suppliers and customers involved.
- Constantly improving Quality, the Environment and Occupational Health and Safety throughout the company, setting the bases for quality and safety in all of the company’s actions.
- Complying with the statutory and regulatory legislation applicable to the activity of the company, as well as all other requirements that our interested parties demand or to which the organization subscribes, including those related to the hazards for Occupational Health and Safety.
- Fulfilling the needs of our interested parties while improving their expectations.
- Preventing any contamination the company’s activities may cause.
- Controlling and reducing the production of waste and other elements generating environmental impact, as well as using natural resources rationally.
- Preventing damage to and deterioration of human health.
Management commits to reviewing this policy to guarantee its continuous adequacy, to communicating it to all interested parties and to ensuring it is understood throughout the organization.
Since this policy is central to the purpose of the organization, and of mandatory compliance at SENDIN, everyone in the company shall know it, understand it and comply with it in the areas and activities that affect them.